“Stories make us more alive, more human, more courageous, more loving.”
In a highly competitive fundraising market, it is important to put yourself in front of your clients in today's digital world. Times have changed, mobile rules, facebook and Instagram are the go to platforms. In looking for new donors, communicating with existing supporters and be front of mind all the time you need a social strategy.
Video with a great social strategy achieves this. A great event video lays the foundations for the next years event. It gives you content that can be uploaded, shared and promoted across all social networks during the course of the year and a great marketing tool to lead into next year's event.
Social is now the top internet activity: People are spending more time on social media than any other major Internet activity, including email.
Social-mobile rules: 80% plus of social media time is spent not on desktop computers, but on smartphones and tablets.
On average, more than 1 billion people use Facebook on mobile every day.
Facebook attracts roughly seven times the engagement that Twitter does.
More people watch Mobile than TV....
Video is Awesome
1. Video Boosts Conversions and Sales
2. Video Shows Great ROI
3. Video Builds Trust
4. Google Loves Videos, Facebook Loves Video, Instagram Loves Video
5. Video Appeals to Mobile Users
6. Video Can Explain Everything, Educate you, Inspire you
7. Video Engages Even the Laziest Buyers
8. Video Encourages Social Shares
9. Video that is well shot and produced has a long shelf life